Celebrate the holiday season with a family drive-in movie event: "The Polar Express" at 5pm, Saturday, December 5!
The movie starts at 5pm. Please arrive between 4pm and 4:30pm to get settled and grab dinner on site. Complimentary popcorn will be distributed at 4:45pm (1 large popcorn per car). To go food orders should be placed by Friday, December 4 at 12pm. An updated menu is linked below.
We are thrilled to offer our members a safe, festive, and fabulous family night out at Par3 at Poplar Creek Golf Course! "Drive-In" to watch a movie safely from your car and "Dine-Out" to order food on site!
Drive-In: Your $10 ticket here reserves your spot and includes one large popcorn. We are limited to 40 cars. Please sign-up asap to secure your spot! Please cancel if you can't make it so we may accommodate another family. To cancel, please email us at email@example.com by December 1. Your vehicle make and model are needed to arrange parking by car size category. You will be greeted by an attendant upon arrival. Tickets are limited to one vehicle per SMPC member family. One ticket = one car. In the event of heavy rain, every attempt will be made to reschedule the event or issue ticket refunds if cancelled.
Dine-Out: As a courtesy to the venue for hosting a private SMPC movie event, please patron their restaurant. To go food orders can be placed online here via Square Site (scroll down for movie specific items). Please note: the venue has graciously agreed to add more children's food options to their menu to accommodate us. An updated menu is linked here:
Given evolving public health guidelines, it is presently recommended that you dine in your car. However, if you prefer to eat on the restaurant's outdoor patio, please call 650-522-7525 to make a reservation. The restaurant will close at 6:30pm for patio dining. Bar service for adult drinks may be available without a reservation depending on staffing.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or see the venue website: https://par3thelodge.com/
Other FAQs provided by the venue:
Par3 has created a safe, sanitized, and secure environment so everyone can feel comfortable to enjoy delicious food, craft cocktails and a movie!
As you enter the Poplar Creek Golf Course, turn LEFT. The drive-in is located at the East End of the Par3 Parking lot.
Upon entering, an attendant will guide you to your reserved stall and will provide a radio station to tune into for the movie sound.
– Per the San Mateo County Health Order, everyone (ages 2+) must wear a face mask outside their vehicles unless eating or drinking.
– Your vehicle must fit in ONE parking spot (parking spaces are 6ft wide).
– Large vehicles such as SUVs, Jeeps, Vans & Trucks will be assigned to the back row of the parking lot. Please provide your host with the make and model of your car upon registration.
– Headlights must be turned off while parked.
– No sitting on your roof (unless you are in the back row).
– NO DOGS or pets are permitted unless a certified service dog.
– No outside food or drinks.
– Public Bathrooms are available. While visiting the public bathroom, face masks are mandatory. Please ask attendant for bathroom locations.
-In the event of heavy rain, every attempt will be made to reschedule the event. We will watch the forecast - more info to follow if heavy rain is expected.
Please help us by following these rules and HAVE FUN!